Friday, January 11, 2008

The Liar and the Cheater

Are you a Kapamilya or a Kapuso?
These two networks have been battling each other since time immemorial, and honestly I think the only time that I saw these two network, seem to have made their truce, is during the peninsula siege, when the media men were taken to Camp Bagong Diwa.
Presently, there are times when I get irritated in watching television, especially whenever I'm tuned in to these two networks. They make me feel bored and annoyed over their accusations they throw at each other. And as days passed by I don't know who's the Liar nor the Cheater!
In all those years of competing with each other, if there was a positive outcome in their stunts, from being the original to being the copycat of shows, it is the fact that their competition created programs that help the less fortunate. From contests to breaks. And even though there was once the undisputed word war of Joey De Leon and Willie Revillame, their shows still were helping people.
So, whether you are a Kapamilya or a Kapuso, it doesn't matter. There are even times when I change channel, not because the other channel shows a better show than the other but rather both shows are hard to miss.
Right now I just want to say that I'm perfectly fed up from this circus of accusations.... Thank God I'm not involve in their industry....

No comments: