Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm back....

I'm back and ready to attack....

It took some time for me to be doing this again. A lot of things has happened and i don't know where or how to start with this new post. So please bear with me.

Last may 15 my mom died of cancer. That was actually the reason why I came back here in sorsoogon last January with her. I must admit, though we've accepted it, it still is hard especially as days passed by. I never thought helping my papa parent my sibling could be that hard but we have to keep on fighting.

I went back to school, though not for a second course or a masteral. I'm taking up supplementary units in methods of teaching and man I'm confused--not with the subject though. I'm pretty confident about them. If I survived engineering why not this one. the reason for my confusion is rather because of the new things there. I was from the old school, not this new breed of college students who seem so preoccupied with other things that seem different than what the kids did before.

I miss the old school--maybe because I belong to them. I'm now a graduate and class doesn't involve "pilosopo" classmates and math problems that rips your head off. Though I wear civilian clothes which I oh-so-enjoy. freedom from the longsleeved blouse--freedom from the skirts. in with the rubber shoes, jeans and top that should look decent (unlike others I've seen).

I have a lot of things I wish to tell right now but I have to go. Next time i'll be telling more on what's up with my world,

Adios for now. 'till next time....

No comments: