Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New and Improving....

It's been more than a year since I left Sorsogon. Ever since I left I have promised myself one thing--I'm going to be different. It was for me a time to say goodbye to the girl that always cried and had lost touch from individuality--I felt life was sucked out from me from things that I never understood during times when I was in college until now.

It's been a year of isolation....

A year of reflecting....

A year of self-discovery.....

It's time to say goodbye to the old me and in with the new.....

I saw me getting stronger again. Loving life once more. Figuring out what went wrong along the way. At first I thought of the many discouraging moments that has passed my way as I were staying there--Were these the reason why I stumbled? Why I feel so small? It was only when I realize that there was no one to blame except myself that I assured myself of something--it's time to set right to whatever I made wrong.

I saw how I've grown. It was time after all. I let myself be damaged by listening what others were to say about me and forget about my conscience. I refuse to do any wrong that I it turned out that I did it anyway without realizing it. I have caused myself to crack down because I tried to please others that I felt depressed by not doing what made me happy most--that I tried to be someone I'm not though in truth I was already perfect the way God wants me to be.

There are simply things that works out in a person and not for the rest. The most important thing I can do right now is to change myself (or regain myself) to the person my family can be more proud of.

I thought I have stepped out of the cocoon. I haven't after all. Right now I'm still in that stage as I do my best to be the girl who can face life's challenges more.

God promised us better days ahead. All we have to is believe.

I don't know when I'll be back in Sorsogon. In God's time I will. And when that time comes I know I'm not the girl they used to know--I'm new and improved.....

No comments: