Saturday, October 27, 2007

Making Use of Valuable TIME

One has to choose whether they make lives boring for them or not.

I choose the latter....

It's been more than a year since I graduated and came back here in Manila. Honestly at first I find it boring as I wait for a reply from where I submitted my application. It took me months before I got a call and passed their exam. Unfortunately, wanting to be assigned at Sorsogon where I graduated college, I have to wait for yet another call for my assignment.

I'm stuck in the house with only books, television, and radio as my way of fighting boredom.

And only lately did I get a connection at the Internet.

Now I'm starting to enjoy being couped up in the house....especially in my room....though there are still times, I must admit, I wish I were outside and hanging out with friends.

Time is gold they say. If every second counts. Every breath we take are gifts to make....I have to make use of it....

Lately I've been having fun answering questions at yahoo answers. As they say "Be a better brainiac". I must admit, though I started just recently, I'm having a great time--made me feel smarter too (hahaha). And with the feel of being smarter, I saw my need to enhance my skills which I think I'm rough at.

With all access to information here on the web, I surf away searching for the right site to help me with the things I've been having problems with.

They say that in every disadvantage comes an advantage. Right now, with all my friends having work while I stay in the house, I take on the advantage for making myself better than before. I just hope it materializes soon.

Or maybe it has.....

No comments: