Monday, November 26, 2007

The not so new and the new housmate

Gabby's back!!!!
She voluntary-exited to grab the opportunity relating to her passion. Now that she's back in the country kuya gave her another shot of going back inside the big brother house, after Maccoy and Ethel went into a voluntary exit last week.
As I saw her chat away with Mommy Yayo and Baron, catching up with stuffs, I can't help but shriek in excitement. It was indeed very sad and disappointing to see Maccoy and Ethel go. They have given such a challenge inside the house and to the viewers, showing not only that they can fulfill all task thrown upon them but also in standing for what they think is right giving off their intellectual side. This is what actually made me admire Gabby de la Merced.
But it wasn't just Gabby who entered the house....
It's a she not a he....
....and not from the past evicted housemates.....
Sniper Angel entered the house with style--a style which once made all of us admire this celebrity every night in her shows at siete. How did this new housemate enter the most famous house?
The boys were all dressed up, as if going to war. As they checked outside and saw the masked sniper holding her gun, they were signalled to go outside and try to avoid her shots which were all paint. I don't exactly have a clue what the activity required whether they see the last man standing or what, but her entrance was really cool.....
Her form....her shots....
At first I thought it was a guy 'till I saw the long hair. That instant I had a clue as to who she was. There have been rumors already about her entering the house. Today's show of Uber was a confirmation (though I still don't know whether she's a housemate or just a guest).
Angel Locsin the newest housemate on PBB....hmmmm....
After Ethel and Maccoy exited, I don't feel like watching the show anymore, but with Angel there it got me curious--especially with Gabby back!!!!!!

No comments: