Saturday, December 8, 2007

In hold of FAITH...

We need not question GOD as to why things came to how it is presently. All we need to do is hold on to faith....
I have thought of myself as lost--lost in the sense that I have struggled hard to fight foolhardiness brought about by petty insecurities over nonsense. I have pitied myself long enough about how my life has turned about--not as I have planned....
But recently, I have realized why I was placed in such a situation that I'm presently living in.
Things happen for a reason, and it is still unknown except for He who is All Mighty. We are his creations and every situation is brought about by his will, either to remind us or to reward us. After the many questions I've asked, I saw what God wanted me to do....What made him decide to keep me here longer....
My friends maybe asking what's taking me so long to return to the province or why I haven't made a move to break free from my shackles of the so called boredom, well here's my answer: It's because I learned that boredom is a choice in as much as one chooses to do what's right from what's wrong. Now that belief is being tested.
Earlier this morning I made my prayer to God to give me strength for this new worry I face. It was then that I realize how selfish I have been for worrying those petty insecurities of mine while others are facing graver problems than--and how they've handled it, and still handling it, with head held high.
I thank God for placing me in the position I am right now....
I thank God he made me learn to gather strength the hard way....
I thank God for his presence in my life....
Folks, I may not be ready to tell you the problem I presently face, but with regards to my being lost, I recently found out that I'm still here and just forgetting to breathe. Ha!!!! No one can dare shatter me. No one can dare bury my identity. I am me, they are they. And right now, I have faith, that after I have seen the light, I know this new problem is going to disappear and be forgotten as if it never happened....
Please bear with me and pray that everything is going to be fine....

No comments: